1#
发表于 2012-3-13 09:55:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

【分享】英语教师面试技巧

面试可能问的问题:

你教了几年书?

How long have you been teaching?

I have been teaching for..

有教小学的经验吗?

Did you have any experiences teaching in elementary school/primary school?

YesI didor NoI didnt

你打算怎么样给小朋友上课?

How are you going to give lessons to little kids?

I think I am going to use all kinds of materials that are available like CD playerpicturesword cardsTVmagazinesgames ects in my lessonsI am going to use different teaching meathods to help children with different learning styles

能否示范一下?

Can you demonstrate one lesson?

SureIf I teach days of the weekI will teach children a songSundayMonday..(用twinkle twinkle little star tune

你觉得教小学生跟教中学生有什么不同?

What is the difference between teaching elementary school children and the junior high school children?

wellwhen teaching little kids a teacher has to be more patientHe/she has to use lots of songsgamesbody language to help student learn EnglishThe forms of each lesson should be different

Teaching junior high school kids is a little bit differentI can introduce some grammerI can give them more written work and I can have more discussions with the children

如何让小学生对英文感兴趣?

How are you going to keep the students interested in learning English?

如何将你的课上得有趣?

How are you going to keep your lessons interesting?

这两道题的答案是一样的,只不过问的形式不一样.

I will try my best to use all the teaching methodologies I learned at school to reach each childStoriespoemsriddlesjokes songs are all good for little kidsI will have them practice English as a whole classgroup workpair work or independent workWhatever works out for the children I will do itThere is never one way to success
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|同济大学论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:33 , Processed in 0.046841 second(s), 15 queries .